Thursday, February 12, 2009

YAY!




i was so excited after watching top chef tonight i am so glad Leah went home she was not in the same league if you ask me. i have never had a hollandaise sauce or challah bread i really need to venture out in my food because i haven't tried a lot of stuff i see on the show or most cooking shows i have watched



Carla is rocking it isn't she? i hate peas so her meal seemed nasty to me but whatever it was well done. i guess i still think she looks like a ostrich and did you hear her say she used to be a model?!?! what the heck!



Hosea is really starting to bug me and my guess is he will go home next week. he is so competitive with my Stefan and he is no where near him as a chef.



Stefan oh my poor European this week overcooked his fish but i knew he would make it through he is clearly at the top of the chef pool.



Fabio ahhh he broke his finger and still managed to win this week. i loved his comment about chopping his finger off and grilling it before he would go to the hospital lol. his chicken looked yummy didn't it? i love his personality it is so cute.



clearly i have no life i know that and i am OK with that. i am off to watch chopped, do you all watched chopped on food network? its alright i just try to figure out what i would make if i was given random ingredients in a basket. later....

No comments: